Ellies potty training progress

Potty training Owen was tough - Ellie was easy but our life schedule made it pretty tough. She learned really quick and had few accidents for the most part at home. Didn't fight it. We started because she was so interested and I am not one to tell her no. SO when we were out and about we did pull ups. She was really good and not resistant to go potty in public when I put her on the potty. Awesome. but she still would pee in the pull up just like it was a diaper.

We started at home on October 5th. Now its January 14th and she wears underwear most of the time but diapers at night. We started going out in public in underwear. I still have to prompt her a lot to not pee in her undies and let me know when she has to go. She will protest trying at times, but I just carry a back up of clothes. We've made several outings now and had no accidents. The other day when grocery shopping she even told me when she had to go. I was just so excited she let me know.

She will poop in the potty at home now unprompted. I do catch her trying to hold pee and she will grab her self. It only takes a quick "oh hurry and go potty so you don't have an accident" and off she runs. She only poops on the small frog potty but has figured out how to get on and off the big potty alone and so she can go by her self now.

Its crazy to think of her as almost potty trained. NUTS even. The boys hadn't even started at this point. Leiland kind of but definitely not Owen.

She is still proud of herself. She didn't need a lot of bribing but I wasn't at all against it. We don't need it anymore though. Im so incredibly proud of her.



0 comments:

Post a Comment