So I called L&D and the woman didn't make it sound like I should come in. She told me not till the contractions were 3 minutes apart, and I couldn't walk or talk through them. She also said if I showed up still 4cm they would walk me for an hour and check again. If I was still only 4cm they would send me home.

I decided not to go because it was a long drive and really late to just turn around and come home. I've already proven the contractions I have don't dilate me much.

So my bath didn't stop the contractions and so I put icy hot on my back for a little relief and tried to sleep. I finally fell asleep and woke up with much lighter contractions.

I told dh no dtd today because Im not going through that again, we will just wait and have him tomorrow.


Post a Comment