Ellie and Frogs

Tonight Ellie and I spotted a frog as we went to check on the chickens. It hopped right in front of us. I asked if she wanted to hold it. She shook her head no. I asked if she was scared and she said yes, scared. SO no biggie. We tended to the chickens and whatnot. Then daddy asked if she wanted him to catch it. She was ok with that. We ended up with 3 frogs in the container for about 5 minutes. Each kid got to see them but none wanted to hold them. So before heading in we set the frogs free. I poured them out and let them be free. They hopped right past Ellie and Leiland. Ellie got nervous and ran to me. When doing that she stepped on one. Tim told her be careful she was standing on a frog and she lost it. High pitched terrified screams. I scooped her up and held her as she clung for dear life. She shook and kept saying frog. We've been inside for about 15 minutes now and she won't let me put her down and she just keeps saying frog. Scared. Poor girl might be a little traumatized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment