Zantac - Day 1

Today I call the pediatrician to see if I could move up Leilands 1 month appointment, but they need the baby to be 1 month before they can have the appointment. He is one month on Saturday and his appt is on Monday - so we can't make it any sooner. After I hung up I pondered some and decided to call back.

Leiland has been pretty fussy and is still puking a good amount. After doing some research I suspected the possibility of reflux and decided to just call and ask about it. I described his symptoms and the dr called in a prescription for Zantac. He is going to be 4 weeks this Wednesday and we will see how he does on this.


Post a Comment