update on the "When" question

well the nurse is who told me that, so I talked to the dr later about our eggs issue, and he said to wait until at least the BFP. HE said we can today and tomorrow but then the transfer is Wednesday and we have to wait. But I am still sore from the retrieval so I am not really interested right now.

DH was freaking out because he is supposed to deploy shortly after that 9 week date


Post a Comment